1. Try to start your day an hour earlier than usual. If you’re not a morning person or you have to get up early enough as it is, don’t worry about it, just move on to the next tip.
2. Set goals on a daily basis. We all want to set ourselves a daily objective, as far as fat shedding is concerned. How about trying to burn 1000 calories a day? You can accomplish this by doing just about any form of physical activity you feel in the mood for. Just remember one thing: wait 2 hours after a meal before you start exercising.
3. Breakfast is important for weight loss. It really is the most important meal of the day, because it gets you going, it helps you start the day on the right foot and it gives your body and mind the energy it needs to carry on with daily activities. Just make sure that you have a healthy meal, consisting of things like oatmeal, fruits, a glass of milk and so on. If you usually have coffee afterwards, I’m sorry, but you have to let it go and drink green tea instead, because it’s much healthier and it will help you lose weight quicker.
5. Eat whenever you are hungry. But there’s a catch: eat small amounts of healthy foods. For example, instead of eating an entire meal, have a healthy snack.
6. Drink enough water. As a general rule, you must drink at least 2 liters of water on a daily basis. Considering the fact that you want to lose weight and you are working out more than usual, you must obey this rule no matter what, not to mention that it will keep you hydrated and it will also chase some of the hunger away.
7. Have a light dinner. Sometimes, either because we like it, out of habit or simply because we have limited time, we tend to go to bed on a full stomach. Well, that can’t happen anymore! If you really want to lose weight and quickly, you must have dinner at least 3 hours before you go to bed. Yes, I know, maybe you’ll have trouble falling asleep for a while, until you get used to it, but what do you want more? To sleep or to get the new figure you’ve been dreaming about? This way, you will look forward to that king-sized breakfast.
8. Have oatmeal for dinner. If you want to make a compromise, you can have oatmeal as the last meal of the day. This way you will have a light dinner, you won’t be hungry, it will be easily digested, which means that in the morning you will be looking forward to having breakfast.
9. No more drinking. Try to quit drinking alcohol, because it is known to increase hunger, especially if you drink before a meal.
These tips will help you lose weight in a week, but if you want to keep your new figure, you must incorporate them into your new lifestyle.
Yes, you must change you way of life completely, it’s the only way you will achieve long-term weight loss!